Monday, June 27, 2011

Greece Updates

Some more concepts for my Greek terrain, the "map" is a quick visualization of roughly where I want the terrain types so don't take any note of the particular fields or roads or anything like that. The other two are concepts I did based on some Greek rally vids. That S curve will probably be narrower and looser, in general I want to do more narrow roads than Desert Trails, wide roads are fun but don't get the same level of fear or tension

After doing the 60x60m mockup terrain I learned some valuable lessons, with those in mind I plan on making rally the main focus of the terrain, probably doing another Greek terrain later on based around trails/crawling. It just wasn't viable to have them both together due to the terrain mesh detail/space requirements of both types of driving. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers